At Spreng-Smith Agency, we value the craftsmanship of your profession and strive to provide the coverage you specifically need to protect your business and assist in effective risk management. For over 30 years, Spreng-Smith Agency has protected a wide range of industry professionals from electricians, HVAC contractors, lawn care services, asphalt/concrete contractors, carpenters, excavators, and general contractors with a vast range of coverages:
- Business Property and Personal Property - Covers buildings, storage units, garages, other structures, and the contents and equipment within those buildings that are used to keep them running and the business functional.
- General Liability - Protects your business against property damage claims, bodily injury claims, personal and advertising claims, completed operations claims, and/or employee benefits claims.
- Inland Marine - Coverages for your vast array of equipment both on and off the job site or while in transit, your tools, and installation floaters for materials while in your care, custody, and control.
- Business Auto - Protects your fleet of pickups, cars, vans, trucks, trailers, or specialized industry specific vehicles with comprehensive coverages for both your business and the employees operating them.
- Professional/Contractor's E&O - Covers the services and products you provide to your customers and clients.
Whether it be a bid/performance contract bond, service industry bond, or a license/permit bond, Spreng-Smith Agency has the tools you need within the market to get the job done. Offering aggressive bonding programs with financially strong institutions through deeply developed relationships, Spreng-Smith Agency has decades of experience servicing contractors with their bonding and contract needs. Financial Analysis, project/contract overview, 24-hour bond issuance turnaround, and annual surety update and line criteria are just a few of the services provided through the Spreng-Smith Agency as well.
- Contract Bonds - Guarantees the awarded contract will meet its obligations under that contract and will be finalized.
- Subdivision Bonds - Guarantees that the developers will make the certain land improvements within the accordance of the state, county, or municipal specifications.
- License/Permit Bonds - Guarantees that individuals granted license or permits to operate within the obligations within the license or permits.
- Commercial Surety Bonds - Guarantees a business obligation which requires surety.